This product is no longer available. Please contact Technical Service.
Affinity purified polyclonal antibody to mouse IgG heavy chains (gamma) made in goat and labeled with DyLightTM 649. Product is in lyophilized form. The conjugate is designed for use in a variety of immunofluorescense assays, including immunohistology, flow cytometry, Western blotting, microarrays and Fluorophore-Linked Immunosorbent Assays (FLISA).
DyLight 649 Conjugate Features:
- Intense fluorescence – bright emission offers greater sensitivity than FITC conjugates
- Narrow emission spectra – enables sensitive, multi-color analysis
- Excellent photostability – more photostable than FITC conjugates
- High performance conjugates – optimized dye-protein ratios ensure high signal-to-noise ratio, low background
- Consistent performance – Minimal lot-to-lot variation reduce assay optimization
- Buffer stability – after rehydration, conjugates are stable at pH 4-9
- Instrument compatibility – excitation (646 nm) and emission (674 nm) spectra correspond with standard filter sets and laser settings.
DyLightTM is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.